Tuesday, September 2, 2008

chicago is where it's AT, man!

hey, guess what city is awesome?
carolyn, i can't believe you didn't freak out when you came home from this place. i guess you did.

we stuffed deep dish through our throats down into our stomaches and it was GOOD. then we spent last night walking through the city to belmont harbour and lincoln park with shannon and amanda, where we parked ourselves in front of lake michigan on these Huge cement steps. i played the g and sang songs and a guy on a bike stopped and recorded me on his phone. we hung out with thomas. mikey and i danced around pretending to be aladdin and the genie. and i kartwheeled a lot.

plans: bike everywere. buy breakfast and bring it to shannon's. go to the art museaum. bike to the beach (read hp 6!). play my guitar with an open case in front of me in wicker and millenium park. check out boystown, andersonville, a drag show, etc.

tonight the boys are going to the cub game, and lizzie and i are going to ________ .
that means we have yet to decide.

guys, chicago has a lot to offer. and it's wild beautiful. this is a place to live, fo sho.

4 comments:

Katie said...

I think I'm commenting on this embarrassingly quickly. This post made me hate you guys and the fun you're having. I think I just broke the copy machine.

MAYBE YOU COULD CALL ME OR SOMETHING; I DON'T KNOW.

Katie said...

Ok, I immediately regret that last comment. When do we get pictures? I love you all.

Anonymous said...

Chicago is great! I probably did freak out but everyone was at school by then so I was probably freaking out by myself.

Don't forget to go to Millenium Park and hopefully the fountains with the moving faces will be still be there.

Deep dish is succexxy. Tell Oprah HI!

Anonymous said...

I think I'm gonna have to visit/live in Chicago sooner than later.