Saturday, September 6, 2008

Suck my lumos!

Hey y'all! We're in Wichita y'all! Sorry we haven't been postin, but we been a wee bit busy out in Chicago and Omaha and Wichita. We've got our last big ride tomorrow into Denver and I promise to get some of our media out onto the interweb once things slow down a bit. Know that we're having a great time (tonight we went to Club Rodeo, which is simultaneously a country dance club and a live rodeo!) We've got pics pics and more pics and you'll see them soon, but right now it's bedtime.

So goodnight from Motel 6!

4 comments:

Shaunna said...

HAVE FUN CLOWNS

Paul Tsikitas said...

Do they (Motel 6) really leave the light on for you?

Unknown said...

"what's suck my lumos supposed to mean" - mom.

Katie said...

I want more.

Kim, I expect us to be talking on the phone to one another within hours. But until then, let me just say that I called Lizz during your set (somewhere...where?!) on Friday just in time to hear some of my favoritest of all your songs. It was beautiful. You are very talented. Far more talented than other artists, like Carly Simon, who only ever had one good song anyway and is kind of dumb, or at least that's what I've heard.