Monday, September 8, 2008

one week in!

aloooooooohamora!

i'ma update on the music front, since everything else has been summed up pretty nicely by other team members. the mid-american musical festival just Happened to be in full swing in omaha the second night of our stay. i went into the main office, gave them my rundown, and they gave me a timeslot! a musician had cancelled, so i played a 45 minute set. it was such an awesome energy -- a few blocks completely filled with a variety of venues, and 160 bands and their listeners were pouring out from all over. afterwards, i sold two cd's! score. satisfaction.

the rauch family, in case it was not clear from previous entries, Rocked. so generous. so kind.

sean just told us about THIS:
http://www.denvercruisers.com/
i think you know we are in.

today we are going to mail absentee ballots (we love you, elyse), and other silly errands, and then explooooooore!


p.s. i'm halfway through book six. things have yet to get bonkers, but i know it's only a matter of time. katie, today i'm starting chapter fifteen: the unbreakable vow.

1 comment:

Katie said...

We were blogging at the same time! Adorable!

Was that music festival what I heard on the phone? I liked it. It was some nice Kim-singing.

Oh, call me call me call me call me.

Chapter 15: The Unbreakable Vow is pretty good.